This hour-long class is a single session drop-in for individuals or small groups, designed to help you work on increasing mobility, flexibility and strength. You will be instructed through positional isometrics, end-range liftoffs, nerve glides, stretches, myofascial releases & strengthening exercises safely and effectively. This class can focus on full body, or divided into more specific pieces (eg. lower body/splits, upper body/backbend, neck/jaw/upper back etc). Think: personal training, but focused on mobility / control.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Open to all fitness levels, abilities, bodies, genders. Youth 14+ are welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult.
Benefits may include:
- Decreased likelihood of injury in sports/activities.
- Increased range of motion and end-range control
- Increased brain/body awareness.
- Decreased pain/discomfort in the body.
- Improvement in sleep and overall health and wellness.