Martinson Health is home to the largest multi-purpose fitness and Yoga studio in Camrose and the only Studio equipped with infrared panels.
In partnership with Gauge Yoga our Studio hosts a variety of classes for all ages and abilities, including Yoga, infrared hot Yoga, b-class, Barre and JOGA.
- Single Class $20+GST
- 10 Class Pass $150+GST
25% saving (each class just $15+GST)
- On-Demand Library (75+ Vidoes) Monthly Mbrshp $29.00 +GST
Aerial Hoop, Mobility & Pilates
Within our large open gym area JADE Aerial Fitness & Mobility runs regular single and progressive Aerial Hoop and Mobility classes.
On the Clinic side of the Studio we have a designated Pilates area, featuring a Tower System and Reformer. Regular mat classes and private equipment sessions are available to book.
Please refer to the individual pages for Aerial Hoop, Mobility and Pilates for pricing and schedules.
BEFORE YOU GET TO THE STUDIO
- You will be required to book your class on-line to allow for easy, touch-less check-in and to ensure your spot, as class sizes will be very limited
- Before heading to the studio please make sure you’ve done a self health check. If you have any symptoms, or been in recent contact with someone who has COVID-19 you will not be permitted in the studio
- Come ready to go! We recommend not using the change rooms. Showers will be closed for all classes except for 6:00am
- To further minimize points of contact, please bring a full water bottle, a towel and mat (we won’t be offering rental mats or towels)
- Masks are mandatory in the building, lobby and change rooms.
- We have increased the amount of time between classes to minimize client overlap
- Please arrive ONLY 5 – 10 minutes prior to class start time; studio door will be open 10 minutes before class time
- Commercial grade disinfectants will be used throughout the entire studio including, lobby, studio, all equipment, bathrooms and high touch surfaces before and after every class
- Staff will be trained on cleaning and disinfecting procedures for each area of the studio
WHEN YOU ENTER THE STUDIO
- Please follow the social distance direction arrows in the lobby
- You will still need to check in at the desk even if you have signed up online
- Mat placement stickers, 3 meters apart, have been installed in the studio. Place the top of your mat on the sticker
- Please respect each other’s personal space and allow our team to assist you with any retail purchases
- Yoga props will be optional: if you wish to use props. We recommend purchasing your own
- Equipment will be cleaned before and after each class. When you are done using your equipment, please leave it by the weight racks (not on the racks or shelves) to be sanitized
- Please use the washrooms only if absolutely necessary
- Showers will be open for 6:00am classes ONLY!
- All HOT classes will now be WARM and HIIT classes will be changed to LIIT classes (low intensity interval training) to minimize heart rate elevation
- Instructors will maintain a safe distance from class participants while still providing verbal cues
- If you feel unwell at any time, please collect your belongings, proceed home and use the AHS on-line assessment tool to determine if testing is required
HOW TO REGISTER
To book and ensure you have a spot reserved for any of our Studio Classes please register by viewing the Studio Schedule via the link below. Please register at least 2 hours prior to the class start time to guarantee your place.
Drop-ins can only be accommodated subject to availability. To avoid disappointment please ensure you register.
If you are unable to attend a class you have registered for please be sure to cancel 2 hours before otherwise you will be charged for the class.
No fee is taken at the time of booking/registration, however, you will be charged for your class if you NO SHOW and forget to cancel.
- Please clean all used props and place in white hamper.
- There will be a lysol wipe station in the studio to sanitize your area
- You may remain in the studio after class for up to 5 mins, then you will need to exit in order for staff to clean before the next class.
CREDITS – MEMBERSHIPS – RESERVATIONS
- All memberships (unless otherwise notified) will be active as of March, 8th
- If you require an extension on a pass card please contact us.
- Please note that if you sign up and do not cancel within 2 hours of the class, you will be charged. If you are a pass-card holder, the pass will be taken off your account.
Now more than ever, it is important to listen to your body and only return to group fitness with the understanding that you do so at your own risk. If you are in a high risk category or live with someone who is, please make an informed decision. By choosing to re-engage in group fitness at Gauge Yoga or elsewhere, even with enhanced cleaning protocols, you acknowledge and accept the additional risks associated with the global health pandemic COVID-19.